Chocolate in the body causing more stress and longer-term causes tingling from the kiss, scientists have shown.
The study was conducted by the pairs measured response in the brain, and heart rate during the first melting chocolate in your mouth, then during the kiss.
Dr. Lewis led the research said that chocolate kiss definitely wins when it comes to the reactions of the body, and in some cases, numbness lasted eight times longer than after a passionate kiss, and heart rate were doubled.
He added that he has long been known that substances in chocolate are psychological and physical effects, but the chocolate melt in your mouth maximizes the effect.
Research has shown that even though women are usually considered more chocolate lovers, no difference in response between the sexes.
All more or less like chocolate in some form, but if all of the same quality chocolate, and that there are differences in the consumption of dark or white chocolate? British scientists (Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust) survey revealed that dark chocolate reduces fatigue.
Adults 50 through 8 weeks was obtained 45 g dark chocolate 85% cocoa. It turned out that they were less tired than the group that received placebo instead of dark chocolate. It is assumed that chocolate acts on neurotransmitters such as serotonin, which is responsible for the regulation of sleep and mood.
A few tips about chocolate:
- Chocolate is delicious when consumed on an empty stomach.
- The ideal temperature for drinking chocolate is between 18 and 20 ° C
- Never store chocolate in the refrigerator
- The ideal temperature for storing chocolate is 10-15 ° C
- If you eat several different kinds of chocolates, always start with one that has the least cocoa, it is usually milk chocolate
- Eating at you let a few seconds chocolate melts in your mouth and let his first taste and aroma. Then slowly chew a few times to dismiss the secondary aromas. Then let a little "is allowed to age" in the mouth.This way you'll feel a whole range of flavors that offer good chocolate.
- If the surface of the chocolate made white - gray cover, that means that chocolate lose on quality, taste and texture, so avoid this if you love chocolate these foods.