Although the use of leeks in our kitchen very often, because it improves the taste of many dishes, which are little known medicinal properties of vegetables. Unlike onions or garlic, leeks are used whole - not only as a spice, but as an independent vegetables.
Is rich in nutrients and medicinal substances - contains a large amount of minerals and vitamin C and essential oils with sulfur. These oils have a beneficial effect on the respiratory system, digestive system, kidneys, liver, blood and blood vessels. At the same time of the encourages oil and the smell of leek, which is quite specific and off-putting to many people. When using the recommended use of leeks and white stems and green leaves.
Effect of leek
- The increased thyroid recommended warm compresses of cooked leeks.
- Leeks helps with coughing, coughing and has a beneficial effect on hoarseness, pneumonia and asthma.
- Reduces the increased amount of uric acid, cholesterol and blood fats.
- Leeks improves blood circulation and helps with atherosclerosis and inflammation of veins.
- It improves the appetite and encourages the work of the digestive system and bowel.
Useful information about your health you can find: